The Allograft Ring Technique for Simultaneous Bone Augmentation and Implant Placement: Simplify Difficult Cases and Differentiate Your Practice
The Allograft Ring Technique accomplishes simple and predictable bone augmentation and simultaneous implant placement in difficult cases.
- Achieve 5mm or more vertical augmentation in all areas of the mouth
- Regain ideal bone morphology in the esthetic zone, including "root prominences"
- Accomplish simultaneous, ideal hard and soft tissue regeneration in "socket preservation" cases
Topics to be discussed include:
- Incision and flap designs to ensure maintenance of soft tissue primary closure throughout the course of regeneration with the Allograft Ring Technique and other regenerative approaches
- Mastering suturing techniques for a tension-free closure
- A decision tree for traditional bone augmentation procedures and the Allograft Ring Technique
- A decision tree for regenerative material selection for traditional bone augmentation procedures and the Allograft Ring Technique
- A step-by-step detailed discussion of the Allograft Ring technique
- Incorporating the Allograft Ring Technique into clinical practice
- Ensuring patient case acceptance of bone augmentation therapy and comprehensive care
- Integrating the Allograft Ring Technique into an effective practice growth program
- Increasing quality and quantity of patient referrals with the Allograft Ring Technique
This comprehensive, two-day course delivers an effective team approach
- surgical specialist, restorative dentist and laboratory partner – to full arch
immediate load treatments. A live surgery and immediate fixed conversion will
also be featured.
Dr. Paul Fugazzotto received his D.D.S. from New York University in 1979 and a certificate in advanced graduate studies in periodontology from Boston University in 1981. Since that time Dr. Fugazzotto has maintained a private practice in periodontics and implant therapy in Milton, Massachusetts. Dr. Fugazzotto has authored or co-authored over 90 articles in refereed scientific journals, as well as authoring a monograph entitled "Guided Tissue Regeneration: Maximizing Clinical Results" and three textbooks including "Decision Making in Regenerative and Implant Therapies" and "Periodontal Restorative Interrelationships: Maximizing Treatment Outcomes". Dr. Fugazzotto is an active member of many organizations and is a Fellow of the International Team of Implantology. Dr. Fugazzotto is a Senior Editor of "Implant Realities" and the past US ITI Study Club Coordinator. Dr. Fugazzotto is a visiting lecturer at Harvard University and Tufts University Schools of Dentistry. Dr. Fugazzotto lectures nationally and internationally on a multitude of topics.
Dr. Paul A. Fugazzotto
Click a date below to register
The Fugazzotto Institute for Comprehensive Implant Therapy & Esthetics
25 High Street
Milton, MA 02186
Book your group rate for Dr. Fugazzotto Room Block (The ICIT)
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
8:00 PM – 5:00 PM
12:00 PM – 12:30 PM
Lunch and breaks provided
OMS and Periodontists with experience doing complex implant and bone grafting procedures